International applicants

Celotti Workforce is always looking for new talent, and we think there’s no better place to search than the entire world!

There is currently a shortage of skilled engineers and technical staff in Australia, and there are various visa options available for those who are interested in moving to Australia to take up such roles.

Common visa types are:

  • Employer Sponsored Visas: The 457 temporary work visa is used by employers who choose to sponsor an overseas employee to work for them, allowing the employee to work in Australia for up to 4 years, at which point the employee can re-apply.
  • Professional and Skilled Migrant VisasApplicants must be between 18 and 45 years old, have strong English language proficiency, and either recent skilled work experience or have recently completed an eligible Australian qualification. Your skills and qualification must also be listed on Australia’s Skilled Occupation List (SOL), to be eligible.
  • Family Visas: If you have a family member or partner who is currently living in Australia or who is an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen, there are a number of visa options available to you.

If these options sound interesting to you, we welcome you to complete our Candidate Registration Form and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss your career possibilities.

Celotti Workforce works closely with a Migration Agency to facilitate the seamless migration of overseas workers to Australia.

For more information on visas you can visit



Celotti Workforce corporate logo



Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s